Thursday, May 8, 2008

Okay, technically this is a repost, but I'm proud of it!

...The Word commands us to be separate...that particular phrase out of all these swirling debates jumped out at me for some reason and actually spawned what I am going to officially dub as my "Inaugural Blog". I've always wanted to be a journal-er, you know, those antiquated people with outdated vernacular that have subtly morphed into those people called bloggers by the purveyors of all things post-modern. I'll spare all of you the entire contents of three entire handwritten, college ruled notebook paper that arose as a result the spark of creativity reading this thread in it's entirety caused. But in case I've now made you curious, look for my new blog I'm literally about to create titled "churchmarketingsucks" at blogspot, if that name isn't already taken. Sigh, I mean I guess I will be okay if I have to be "churchmarketingsucks1977" for you to find it out here in cyberspace. Ironically, I promise not to try to take advantage of the situation and whisk you away from this site in a desperate attempt to sell you billboard real estate. Nor am I trying to usurp whatever real-life official "churchmarketingsucks.com" blog that may or may not exist. You're simply officially invited to visit, stay awhile and chat even, if you're so inclined. Hell, my little sister was a blogger before some nameless entity created the term "blogger". I mean, I'm even a born and bred good Southern Belle from Alabama! I just realized that I just said hell. Oh crap! Seriously! I even used the proper entire full name of the website, not once but twice without physically cringing! Wait, what was the point of this conversation, again? I got sidetracked ; )

Okay, hold on a sec. Just went and created my new blog at blogspot. Come on over if you're interested in reading the very first blog I've ever written in my entire 30 years of existence ; )

No comments: